NAMA Recruitment Nigerian Airspace Management Agency 2022 Application Form Portal | www.NAMA.gov.ng
This article will provide you with information on the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment 2022, the application process, portal and what you need to know.
The NAMA Recruitment Process 2022 is what you really need to know. If you have been looking for job and you are tired of searching for one, rest assure that this article will help you get a job with the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency this year.
Facts about the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
Set up and commence operation in may 1999, the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) was established by the act of parliament No. 48. The vision of NAMA is To be one of the leading Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP) in the world. and it’s mission is To provide safe, efficient, effective and economic Air Navigation Services to airspace users, through deployment of new technologies and dedicated workforce. NAMA is currently recruiting because it needs more able hands to man it’s affairs. Are you ready for the Job? Read below to see what it requires.
Lastly, NAMA stands for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency which we are sure you know by now.
Is the NAMA Recruitment Application Form 2022 Out?
Has the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency started recruiting? When will the form be out?
Information reaching us is that the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment will soon begin and the management of the agency is still in the process of recruitment. So read this article to stay informed.
Furthers Instructions on how to fill the form online can be found here below. Keep reading to get the instructions and the information.
NAMA Portal for Recruitment 2022
It is always important that applicants know and be familiar with the portal with which the recruitment shall be done. This is essential as we got a report of one of our esteem readers on this blog being scammed because he visited a fake recruitment portal.
Due to this, we have taken it upon ourselves to provide readers with information regarding the NAMA portal which shall be used for the Recruitment.
All readers and prospective applicants who are serious and very much interested should head over to https://www.NAMA.gov.ng/ which is the correct portal to apply. If the link is not working, applicants can click the link which says apply here to apply for the NAMA Recruitment 2022.
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment Requirements 2022
If you want to apply for the NAMA Job, then you must meet all the requirements, eligibilities, and qualifications. Here on this website, we are going to show you the requirements needed for the NAMA Job.
- The Applicant must possess B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND, from a reputable and NUC Approved institution in Nigeria.
- Applications can add professional certificates such as ICAN or the Nigerian Computer Society as an added advantage.
- Applicant must have NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Fundamentally, the applicant must have at least six credits including Maths and English in not less than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- All certificates are to be obtained from approved and reputable Nigerian Institutions of learning. The Certificates will need to be photocopied where photocopies will be presented at the Corporate Affair Commission Screening Venues.
Health and Physical Qualifications:
- No Physical qualification such as height and a wide chest is needed for this recruitment, but applicants must note that they should be between the ages of 18 and 30 to be eligible for application.
- Applicants must be sound in health with no underlying health issues. They should also prepare and get a certificate of medical fitness from a doctor as it might be needed at the screening venue.
Other Requirements and Qualifications:
- Applicant must be conversant with computers and computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Applicants must be mobile geographically.
- Applicants must be identifiable, that is applicants must have a valid means of identification such as driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, etc.
How to Apply for NAMA Recruitment
Unless otherwise stated, the application shall be done on the NAMA portal which has been cited above. You can click here to see the NAMA portal for recruitment 2022.
Note: Before applying for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Job, do ensure that you have met all requirements and that all documents are intact.
In this article, you have been shown top facts about NAMA Recruitment, the portal, requirements/qualifications as well as how to apply.
Please do ensure that you share this article by clicking the social media icons below. Also make sure to leave a comment behind. We want to serve you better. Lastly read the disclaimer below.
Disclaimer: As at the time of writing this post, The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) Recruitment has not begun, this article has been written only for the sole purpose of providing information to the reader on how to get a Job with NAMA
Please also note that this website is not any way associated with the NAMA nor are we a recruitment agency. This is a Job listing, business and career guide blog that help with how to apply for the latest jobs and recruitment in Nigeria. Thanks for stopping by and best of luck form the Second.com.ng Editorial Team.