CAC Recruitment Corporate Affairs Commission 2022 Application Form Portal | www.cac.gov.ng
This article will provide you with information on the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2022, the application process, the portal, and what you need to know.
The CAC Recruitment Process 2022 is what you really need to know. If you have been looking for job and you are tired of searching for one, rest assured that this article will help you get a job with the corporate affairs commission this year.
Facts about the Corporate Affairs Commission
The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is the body that oversees the registration of entities, companies, organizations and bodies in Nigeria
The roles and functions of the Corporate Affairs Commission are;
- Business name and business registration
- Incorporation of Businesses
- Business Growth Recording Process
- The Corporate Affairs Commission Conduct
CAC Salary Structure: How much do the workers of at the corporate affairs commission collect? This is important to know how much you will paid at the corporate affairs commission if you get employed.
From a reputable source, we know that that a Data Entry Expert and ICT Technical Support receives 142, 0000 and Assistant Director receives as high as 525,000.
Lastly CAC stands for the Corporate Affairs Commission which we are sure you know by now.
Is the CAC Recruitment Application Form 2022 Out?
Has the Corporate Affairs commission started recruiting? When will the form be out?
Information reaching us is that the corporate affairs commission Recruitment will soon begin and the management of the agency is still on the process of the recruitment. So read this article to stay inform.
Furthers Instructions on how to fill the form online can be found here below. Keep reading to get the instructions and the information.
CAC Portal for Recruitment 2022
It is always important that applicants know and be familiar with the portal with which the recruitment shall be done. This is essential as we got a report of one of our esteem reader on this blog being scammed because he visited a fake recruitment portal.
Due to this, we have taken it upon ourselves to provide readers with information regarding the CAC portal which shall be used for the Recruitment.
All reader and prospective applicants who are serious and very much interested should head over to https://www.cac.gov.ng/ which is the correct portal to apply. If the link is not working, applicants can click the link which says apply here to apply for the CAC Recruitment 2022.
Corporate Affairs Recruitment Requirements 2022
If you want to apply for the CAC Job, then you must meet all the requirements, eligibilities and qualifications. Here on this website, we are going to show you the requirements needed for the CAC Job.
- The Applicant must possess B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND, from a reputable and NUC Approved institution in Nigeria.
- Applications can add professional certificates such as ICAN or the Nigerian Computer Society as an added advantage.
- Applicant must have NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Fundamentally, applicant must have at least six credits including Math and English in not less than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
- All certificates are to be obtained from approved and reputable Nigerian Institutions of learning. The Certificates will need to be photocopied where photocopies will be presented at the Corporate Affair Commission Screening Venues.
Health and Physical Qualifications:
- No Physical qualification such as height and wide chest is needed for this recruitment, but applicants must note that they should be between the ages of 18 and 30 to be eligible for application.
- Applicants must be sound in health with no underlying health issue. They should also prepare and get a certificate of medical fitness from a doctor as it might be needed at the screening venue.
Other Requirements and Qualifications:
- Applicant must be conversant with computers and computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Applicants must be mobile geographically.
- Applicants must be identifiable, that is applicants must have a valid means of identification such as driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
How to Apply for CAC Recruitment
Unless otherwise stated, application shall be done on the CAC portal which has been cited above. You can click here to see the CAC portal for recruitment 2022.
Note: Before applying for the Corporate Affairs Commission Job, do ensure that you have met all requirements and that all documents are intact.
Hot Nigerian Jobs to Apply Now.
In this article, you have been shown top facts about CAC Recruitment, the portal, requirements/qualifications as well as how to apply.
Please do ensure that you share this article by clicking the social media icons below. Also make sure to leave a comment behind. We want to serve you better. Lastly read the disclaimer below.
Disclaimer: As at the time of writing this post, The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Recruitment has not begun, this article has been written only for the sole purpose of providing information to the reader on how to get a Job with CAC
Please also note that this website is not any way associated with the CAC nor are we a recruitment agency. This is a Job listing, business and career guide blog that help with how to apply for the latest jobs and recruitment in Nigeria. Thanks for stopping by and best of luck form the Second.com.ng Editorial Team.